Table of Contents
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023
Indian Navy released Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 Notification for Agniveer Navy Recruitment 2023 as Agniveer SSR and Agniveer MR. Those candidates who are interested to Join Indian Navy as Agniveer and fulfill the required Indian Navy Agniveer Eligibility can Apply online for Indian Navy vacancy 2023 in Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2023 and Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2023.
For more details related to Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023 such as Indian Navy SSR Eligibility, Indian Navy Agniveer selection process, Indian Navy SSR Syllabus, Indian Navy MR Syllabus, Indian Navy Agniveer age limit, Indian Navy Salary, etc. please read Indian Navy Agniveer Notification 2023 before apply online. We wish all the Best for all candidates…
Indian Navy Agniveer Eligibility Criteria
|Post Name||Indian Navy Agniveer Eligibility||Total Post||Age Limit|
|Indian Navy Agniveer SSR||=> 10+2 Intermediate Exam with Mathematics, Physics with One of the Following Subject Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science.||1365||17.5 – 21 Years (Between : 01/11/2002 to 30/04/2006)|
|Agniveer MR (Chef / Steward / Hygienist)||=> Class 10 (High School) Exam Passed from Any Recognized Board in India.||100||17.5 – 21 Years (Between : 01/11/2002 to 30/04/2006)|
Indian Navy Agniveer Physical Standard
|Height||157 CMs||152 CMs|
|Running||1.6 Km in 6:30 Minute||1.6 Km in 8 Minute|
|Squat Ups (Uthak Baithak)||20||15|
|Bent Knee Sit-ups||NA||10|
- Application Begin : 29/05/2023
- Registration Last Date : 15/06/2023
- Exam Date / PET : As per Schedule
- Admit Card Available : Notify Soon
- General / OBC / EWS : 550/-
- SC / ST : 550/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking OR E-Challan
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 Notification
Indian Navy Agniveer Notification 2023
- Advt No.: 02/2023
- Indian Navy Vacancy 2023: 1465 Posts
- Indian Navy Agniveer Salary: Rs 21,000- 28,000/- (In Hand)
- Registration Last Date: 15/06/2023
- Exam Date / PET : As per Schedule
Indian Navy Agniveer (Agnipath) Scheme Benefits
- Agneepath will allow youth to serve in the Indian Navy for a period of four years.
- Indian People whose age is between 17.5 to 21 years can apply in Agneepath scheme.
- The candidates who become Agniveer will get 10% reservation in recruitment in Assam Rifles, CAPF.
- LIC (LIfe Insurance) : Agniveers will be provided life insurance cover of Rs. 48 Lakhs for the duration of their engagement period as Agniveers in the Indian Navy.
- Uttar Pradesh / Madhya Pradesh and other states will also give preference to Agniveer in police department recruitment.
- Agniveer’ Skill Certificate : A skill-set certificate will be given to Aginveer by the Indian Navy after the completion of the time period.
- Every year there will be some kind of benefit in this Agneepath scheme.
- Leave : Annual : 30 Days, Sick Leave. Medical advice based.
Indian Navy Agniveer Salary
|Years||Monthly Package||In Hand||30% Agniveer Corpus Fund|
|=> Exit After 4 Year as Agniveer in Indian Navy – |
Rs 11.71 Lakh as Seva Nidhi Package + Skill Gained Certificate.
=> Up to 25% will be enrolled in the regular cadre of the Indian Navy.
|Total Agniveer Corpus Fund – Rs. 5.02 Lakh|
Instructions For Indian Navy Agniveer Apply Online
- Indian Navy Are Released the Notification for Agniveer SSR and Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2023. Candidate Can Apply before 15/06/2023.
- Photo Instruction : Passport size recent colour photograph (taken not before April 2023) of size 10 KB to 50 KB (front portrait in light background without head gear except for Sikhs). The photograph is to be taken with candidate holding a black slate in front of his chest with his name and date of photograph taken, clearly written on it with white chalk in capital letter.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Agniveer SSR & Agniveer MR Online Form 2023.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Final Application Form please Check and Preview All details Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Application Form for future use.
Indian Navy Agniveer Apply Online Useful Links
Please follow these links for Indian Navy Recruitment 2023, Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2023, Indian Navy Agniveer Notification 2023, Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2023, Indian Navy vacancy 2023, Agniveer Navy Recruitment 2023
|Online Registration:||Registration | Login|
|Important Instructions:||Click Here|
|Download Notification:||Click Here|
|Indian Navy Agniveer Syllabus||Click Here|
|Indian Navy Official Website:||Click Here|
Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023 FAQ
Q1. What is the Indian Navy Agniveer Age Limit?
Ans: Indian Navy Agniveer Age Limit is 17.5 – 21 Years.
Q2. How much Total Agniveer Corpus Fund?
Ans: Total Agniveer Corpus Fund – Rs. 5.02 Lakh
Q3. What is the total Service period of Agniveer in Agnipath Scheme?
Ans: 4 Years as Agniveer in Indian Navy.
Q4. How much Seva Nidhi Package a Agniveer get after Exit from Indian Navy?
Ans: Rs 11.71 Lakh as Seva Nidhi Package + Skill Gained Certificate.
Q5. What is the Indian Navy Agniveer Eligibility?
Ans: For Indian Navy Agniveer Eligibility please check Indian Navy Agniveer Notification 2023.
Related Searches: Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023, Indian Nvy Agniveer apply date, Indian Navy Agniveer Notification 2023, Indian Navy Agniveer Eligibility, Indian Navy Agniveer age limit, Indian Navy Recruitment 2023, Indian Navy vacancy 2023, Agniveer Navy Recruitment 2023, Indian Navy Agniveer Salary, Indian Navy Agniveer Syllabus, Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2023, Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2023, Indian Navy MR online form 2023, Indian Navy MR Agniveer