JPSC Admit Card Mains 2022
JPSC (Jharkhand Public Service Commission) invited the online Application form for JPSC Recruitment 2022. Those candidates who applied for JPSC various post and appeared in JPSC Prelim Exam and qualified. Those qualified candidates who applied for JPSC Mains 2022 and waiting for JPSC Exam date 2022, JPSC finally declared the JPSC Exam date 2022 and upload JPSC Admit Card Mains 2022, so the candidates who are waiting for JPSC Admit card can now download JPSC Admit card mains 2022 from the link given below. We wish All the Best for all candidates…
JPSC Eligibility Criteria 2022
|Post Name||JPSC Eligibility||Total Post|
|Civil Services||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream from any recognized University in India.|
For More Details Read JPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification.
JPSC Vacancy Category Wise
- Application Begin : 15/02/2021
- Registration Last Date : 15/03/2021
- Fee Deposit Last Date : 16/03/2021
- Pre Exam Date : 19/09/2021
- Pre Exam Result Declared : 01/11/2021
- Mains Exam Date: 11-13 March 2022
- Mains Admit Card Available : 28/02/2022
- GEN / EWS / OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 50/-
- Pay Exam Fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
JPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2021
JPSC Admit Card Main Exam 2022
- Adv No.: 01/2021
- Total Vacancy: 252 Post
- JPSC Salary (Pay Scale)- Rs.9300/- 34800/-
- Minimum Age Limit : 21 Years (on 01/03/2021)
- Maximum Age Limit : 35 Years (on 01/03/2021)
- Age Relaxation as per Rules
- JPSC Exam Date: 11-13 March 2022
Instructions to Fill JPSC Recruitment 2021 Online Form
- JPSC Recruitment 2021 Online form Last date 15/03/2021. Candidate Can Apply before the last date.
- Interested Candidates Read the complete Notification Before Fill the JPSC Various Post vacancy 2022 Online Form.
- Kindly ready the scanned copy of All required Documents before Apply – Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate, Qualification Certificate, Professional Certification, Experience Certificate & Domicile Certification, etc.
- Ready the Scanned copy of all related Documents before start online Form – Photo, Signature, Etc.
- Before Submit the Final Application Form please Check and Preview All details Carefully.
- Candidate Required to Pay the Application Fee if applicable before final Submit.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Application Form for future use.
JPSC Combined Civil Services Mains Exam 2022 Useful Links
Please follow these links to complete Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Civil Services Recruitment 202, follow links for JPSC Recruitment 2022, JPSC Admit Card Mains, JPSC Exam date 2022, JPSC Advertisement 2022, JPSC Eligibility Criteria 2022, JPSC Exam Calendar 2022, JPSC Combined Civil Services Mains Exam 2022
|Download JPSC Admit Card Mains||Click Here|
|Download JPSC Pre Exam Result||Click Here|
|Online Registration:||Click Here|
|Download Notification:||Click Here|
|JPSC Official Website:||Click Here|
JPSC Recruitment 2022 FAQ
Q1. How many total number of vacancy in JPSC Recruitment 2022?
Ans: JPSC Recruitment 2022 total vacancy is 252 Posts
Q2. What is JPSC Pre Exam Date 2021?
Ans: JPSC Pre Exam Date is 19/09/2021
Q3. What is JPSC Pre Exam result declaration date?
Ans: JPSC Pre Exam Result Declared on 01/11/2021
Q4. What is JPSC Exam date 2022 for JPSC Combined Civil Services Mains Exam 2022?
Ans: JPSC Mains Exam Date 2022 is 11 to 13 March 2022
Q5. When JPSC Admit Card Mains released?
Ans: JPSC Admit card Mains available on 28/02/2022
Q6. What is the JPSC Salary for JPSC various Post 2022?
Ans: JPSC Salary (Pay Scale) is Rs.9300/- 34800/-
Related Searches: JPSC Recruitment 2022, JPSC Admit Card Mains, JPSC Exam date 2022, JPSC Advertisement 2022, JPSC Eligibility Criteria 2022, JPSC Exam Calendar 2022, JPSC Salary, JPSC Combined Civil Services Mains Exam 2022